Change & Communications Specialist (BB-4281B)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
A great place to work
When you join Capricorn, you join a community of people who enjoy coming to work and a company that genuinely invests in their employees. Our culture is one of our most valued assets, so when we recruit, we look for people that not only share our values but are also excited to celebrate our successes. It is our dedication to creating a great place to work, that has resulted in Capricorn being finalists in the AIM Pinnacle Awards for Human Resource Management Excellence for the last two consecutive years.
Making Capricorn a great place to work is our committment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace in which everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We recognise diversity and inclusion as one of our most important resources and this is why we are committed to ensuring our work lives fit in with our personal lives. We offer our employees a flexible working environment, paid parental leave in addition to supporting employee's individual circumstances. Other great benefits of working with Capricorn include ‘dress for your day' dress code, wellness program, ability to purchase leave, access to a range of discounts, a fantastic reward and recognition program and plenty of social events to keep our team connected.
The role and what we are looking for
Capricorn's Change Specialist is responsible for leading and communicating business and technology changes; as well as providing expert advice on change management and communication solutions. The role liaises closely with stakeholders to understand, assess impact, and coordinate activities that ensure effective change management of initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead assigned changes end to end using change management framework and tools
- Provide advice on change best practice to the technology, project and business teams
- Liaise and collaborate with technology leads, product owners and business representatives to ensure the business is prepared for changes
- Provide regular progress updates to identified stakeholders on changes in progress
- Assess risk on all activities and follow through on recommended mitigations
- Coordinate internal communications for the Capricorn group
We're also looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to engage stakeholders at different levels;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and multitask across competing priorities;
- Good understanding and experience in change management activities including change impact assessment; planning and risk mitigation
- Experience leading change management activities in a complex environment
- Experience working in a shared services environment desirable
- Experience in training, facilitation and presenting
- PROSCI, Lean Six Sigma or similar certifications highly valued
Who are we?
Capricorn is a member-based organisation proudly operating by cooperative principles to make it easier for our more than 21,000 Members across Australia and New Zealand to run and grow their automotive businesses. We provide products and services including trade credit, risk protection, equipment finance, trade events, travel services, fuel cards and 24/7 online access to knowledge-based products and services, making our Members ‘stronger with Capricorn'.
The next steps
If you think you are the right person for this role and you believe your values align with Capricorn's, then please apply now. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, so it is better to apply sooner
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full Time
location_onWest Perth, Australia