Head of Finance & Divisional Solutions (BB-E2BDE)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
- Senior Appointment
- 5 Year Fixed Term
The Head of Finance / Divisional Solutions will play a key leadership role within the Corporate Services Domain. The key purpose of the role is to be a future focused, single point of End to End ownership for IT applications to the Finance sub domain. This includes the full Solution Delivery Lifecyle of partner, plan, build, transition, run and sustain for those specific applications and solutions in Finance.
This role works under broad direction, is self-initiated, and performs an extensive range and variety of complex work activities.
Influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of own area of expertise. Is fully responsible for meeting allocated objectives, establishes milestones and has a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities. Makes critical decisions which impact the success of assigned work, such as results, milestones and budget. Has significant influence over the allocation and management of resources appropriate to work. Leads on user/customer collaboration throughout all stages of work. Ensures users’ needs are met consistently through each work stage.
This role is familiar with recognised industry bodies of knowledge, actively seeks out new knowledge for own personal development and the mentoring or coaching of others. This position will report to Director IT – Corporate Services and has three direct reports including a Technology Manager, Solution Architect and Lead Business Analyst.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and extensive experience in a similar role and in the development and management of complex financial management and business analytics systems to support a large and complex organisation.
- Proven ability to define, develop and manage large portfolios and programs of work, including deep knowledge on agile and waterfall methodologies and how these are incorporated effectively into a business.
- Superior level of ERP, Data and Analytics technology knowledge and the general technical landscape.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and lead the implementation of robust digital strategies t deliver business outcomes and experience with driving technology change.
- Strong analytical skills, effective business planning and budgeting skills with demonstrated experience in strategic and operational planning.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with significant experience in building effective / high performance teams along with developing and retaining staff.
- Versatile, results-oriented, with a continuous improvement focus and ability to influence outcomes with both senior leaders and other stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including the ability to develop effective relationships and influence key stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Please click Apply to submit your application online. Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Position Description - Head of Finance and Divisional Solutions
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:55pm, 24 February 2021
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
calendar_today2 days ago
work University of New South Wales