Technical Services Manager (BB-B23E8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Are you ready for a new challenge? Our Mercedes-Benz Head Office Passenger Car Technical team is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist our Authorised Retail Network, with proactive technical support management and ensuring resolutions are achieved for complex technical, electrical and mechanical concerns across the entire Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car range.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services and Warranty, your key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching your direct report to ensure high-quality first level technical assistance is being delivered to our Retail Network’s Service Staff;
- Providing direct assistance to Retail Network’s Service Staff with more complex issues, helping them to undertake customer discussions and oversee their repairs, as required;
- Ensuring a proactive approach to Retailer Meetings and process management through the creation of informative reports and data analysis;
- Supporting internal and external stakeholders in managing escalated technical concerns, warranty goodwill requests and customer dispute management;
- Proactive management and handling of any potential buy backs, including and not limited to managing and running litigation matters;
- Performing training needs’ analysis, which is shared feedback with Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific’s Training Department accordingly;
- Continually demonstrating a pioneering spirit, identifying and proposing process improvements and future focused ideas; and
- Regularly upskilling self in order to maintain high performance across the team.
In order to be successful in the role, you will ideally be a highly qualified automotive technician with a demonstrated history of providing exceptional customer service standards at all times. You will have experience in Mercedes-Benz retail and/or Wholesale operations, which ensures your significant technical knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car range.
You enjoy working autonomously and possess exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to influence. You will enjoy problem solving and thrive on passing on your vast knowledge to team members, in order to achieve positive business outcomes. You will also be a proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Finally, you are happy to travel locally, interstate and internationally, as required, in order support the Retail Network and Customer Services Team.
If this sounds like you, please apply by close of business on Wednesday 24th February 2021.
This is a local, permanent role. You must have a permanent working visa for Australia / New Zealand to be able to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we believe our people make the difference. We proudly offer generous employee benefits, such as discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Workplace Gender Equality Employer of Choice and we support a flexible and progressive work culture. We actively recognize our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs. We also provide exciting learning and career development opportunities.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management
calendar_today1 day ago
work Mercedes Benz