Traineeship in Business (BB-B8F88)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Category: Accounting / Human Resources Management / Marketing / Office Administration / Property & Real Estate / Sales & Business Development / Customer Service
Picture Yourself HERE
Are you looking for a career opportunity in the corporate sector?
With a traineeship, not only will you be achieving your Cert III in Business with specialisation in the field of your work, you will also gain hands on experience within the workplace. We have several traineeship positions in our host companies and these opportunities are ideal for someone with desire to work in the corporate sector.
How does the traineeship work?
This traineeship is a 12-month structured program combining study and work that offers you an exciting opportunity to start a career within the corporate sector. This traineeship is ideal for someone who is:
• a high school student who does not want to attend full time university studies but wants to get a professional job and get trained for a vocational qualification instead.
• a permanent resident of Australia who do not hold any Australian qualification but wants to get a professional job and get trained for Australian qualification at the same time.
This traineeship allows you to study online at your own pace. You will be paid about $24 per hour in salary along with other employment benefits.
Depending on the host company requirements, you could be working in one of the following roles:
• Administration Assistant, Office Manager, Receptionist
• Accounts Assistant
• Credit and Loans Officer
• Legal Secretary
• Medical Receptionist
• Sales Representative
• Call Centre Operator
• Human Resource Assistant
• Marketing Assistant
• Insurance Agent
• Despatching and Receiving Clerk
• Store person
• Finance Broker
• Retail Supervisor
• Travel Consultant
• Recruitment Consultant
• Hotel Service Manager
• Dental Assistant
• ICT Support Officer
To be eligible for this traineeship, you must:
• Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident for at least 6 months
• Must be under the age of 35 years
• Have not completed a qualification equal to or above a Certificate III in any discipline in Australia
• Have excellent communication and organisation skills
• Have basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills
• Display willingness to learn and commit to completing Certificate III in Business within a year
How much does it cost?
Trainees, who are undertaking the traineeship for the first time, are eligible for a subsidised training with the Government paying up to 100% of the cost of the course worth up to $10,000.
To apply, please register online at: http://www.studyandwork.com.au/builder
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
calendar_today5 days ago