VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR - ADELAIDE HEAD OFFICE (BB-1F59E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Use your creative talent at Beaumont Tiles!
- Be part of our growth
- Dynamic and creative team environment
- Career and personal development
- Put your expertise and creativity into action
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for creating and developing multimedia content for our customer stores, product marketing videos and external promotional social videos that relate to our products and brand.
Working within our dedicated marketing team, you will provide the technical and creative expertise to ensure our digital presence resonates with our customers to enhance the digital experience and reputation of our brand.
DAY TO DAY…
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for planning, curating, creating, capturing and editing content. With a creative flair for all things digital, you must be able to work autonomously and have the ability to absorb yourself in production and delivery of creative and engaging content.
- Responsible for creation of video content for all our products
- Plan and develop assets for digital channels
- Capture and edit imagery for various channels including social media, website, internal communication, and PR activities
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to facilitate the creation of photo & video content
- Independently manage shoots whilst also being able to collaborate and work as part of team to meet project outcomes
- Review relevant key social media accounts to stay across current trends and popular content
- Prepare visual mood boards and storyboards to influence content decision
- Manage timelines, budget and deliverables for all projects
You are a motivated and talented digital content creator with the ability to develop content that will connect with our target audience. You must be able to work to tight deadlines and have the ability to manage an inventory of many thousands of products.
Requirements for the role:
- A current and up to date portfolio or examples of your work (samples can be uploaded on the Video Show Reel option in the application process)
- Professional experience in a similar role: planning, shooting and curation of content
- Demonstrated experience in creating video content for websites, from creation to upload.
- Confident and proficient in a wide range of technology tools, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience to design compelling content to meet user requirements
- Previous experience managing content on a wide range of social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, from creation, upload to tracking.
- Be a customer service superstar
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work with and under the creative direction of the National Marketing Manager
- Have high-level organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and able to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative
- Celebrate a culture of enthusiasm and fun!
- Work with a recognised national company
- Working alongside other like-minded passionate individuals
THE BEAUMONT TILES STORY
Beaumont Tiles is Australia’s biggest retailer of tiles and bathroom ware with over 110 outlets across most states. An innovative market leader, Beaumont Tiles buyers travel the globe to bring back the best in tiles, stone and bathroom ware. Beaumont Tiles has company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. www.tile.com.au
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and further develop your career with a growing and successful company. If you want to join a great team then we would like to hear from you!
Come and join the Beaumont Tiles team today!
No Recruitment agencies please
calendar_today1 day ago
work Beaumont Tiles