Home Care Worker (BB-783C7)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the role
Reporting to the Care Team Leader, the Home Care Worker will ensure on a day-to-day basis that clients receive tailored care services in a professional and respectful manner in their own homes according to documented care plans, company policies and procedures.
Duties may include:
• Personal care such as showering and toileting both male and female clients
• Meal preparation and serving,
• Medication prompting,
• Domestic Assistance, such as light housekeeping,
• Respite, and
• Social support
Join Anglicare and enjoy the benefits!
• An opportunity to upskill is offered via the traineeship pathway for eligible candidates. This pathway includes completion of a Nationally Recognised qualification achieved through formal training and on-the-job experience
• Anglicare pays you for face to face time, travel time and kms – and competitive above Award rates! Relevant qualifications increase the rate of pay. Salary packaging is available to all staff; this can increase your take-home pay.
• Accrue annual leave and sick leave entitlements that you don’t get as a Casual.
• Anglicare are renowned for our reputable training and development program. Access our professional network of mentors that can offer support and experience.
• Anglicare is committed to achieving the highest performance in work health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment throughout all parts of the organisation.|
• Work permanent part-time and have regular clients with ongoing services. Each and every client touches your heart. You will feel satisfied that you are really helping to meet the needs of older people.
I want to join. Now what?
If you have a heart for serving older people, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for staff who are committed and passionate about delivering customer service excellence.
Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
Applicants must hold:
• A NSW C Class Motor Vehicle Licence; and
• A NSW registered and insured motor vehicle with minimum third party property damage insurance or be willing to obtain it.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
calendar_today2 days ago
info Permanent Part-Time
location_onSouthern Highlands, Australia