Recruitment Advisor - Blue Collar - Construction & Crushing (BB-B6A8E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
We are a passionate and committed workforce backed with an appetite for innovation, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor.
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
• Moving to state of the art offices located in Osborne Park Mid 2021, this is your opportunity to grow with a company that is due to grow three times the size over the next 2-3 years.
• Reporting to our Recruitment Manager, this role will be responsible to provide a full end-to-end recruitment service to key business partners across the construction business division and providing support to other business units when required – including Construction and Crushing roles
• With a demonstrated background working across blue collar mining roles, this role will suit someone who is able to thrive in an incredibly dynamic, fast-paced environment, whilst also being able to provide a high degree of professionalism and service to the business.
What we expect from YOU
• End to end recruitment activities including advertising of roles using all available advertising medias, screening of candidates, interviewing both face to face and over the phone, arranging medicals, reference checking
• Arranging on-boarding for successful candidates including arranging on-line training in conjunction with the Mobilisations team where appropriate
• Keeping up to date with market changes, and identifying key target areas to attract candidates
• Utilising all available technologies to actively approach and communicate with the passive recruitment market, including LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search
• Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
• Minimum 2 years’ recruitment advisory experience
• Demonstrated experience working within a high volume recruitment capacity
• Ability to liaise with managers
What MRL offers YOU
• One Team - Work in a supportive and close-knit internal recruitment team. We all have a laugh whilst working incredibly hard
• High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
• Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities. These are not just recruitment roles; we expect are recruiters to collaborate with the business for practical solutions. You’re part of the business
• Growth – strong balance sheets, continued growth year on year
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time
work Mineral Resources