Found in: Neuvoo AU
Part artist, part engineer, the role of an architect is to perfectly design each space with form and functionality, delivering exquisite designs that align with the clients' brief & budget...
Hi, I'm Sarah Comerford and I founded HOME by belle 9 years ago. I had been in the renovation game for a number of years, prior to establishing this business, having flipped (bought, renovated and sold) 16 properties. Subsequently, I became passionate about design and renovation. The idea around establishing HBB actually came to life when I was on maternity leave. I felt that going back to my old position was not the lifestyle I wanted for me and my family life and so, HOME by belle was born. 4 years ago in June, I opened the HOME by belle Showroom in Willoughby, creating a design and renovation space that doubles as an office for my growing team.
And right now I'm looking for a qualified, professional and polished individual to join our growing business as our next Architect.
Who are you? Well, in addition to being a registered Architect and at least 4 years’ experience in residential design, I'm looking for someone that is described by others as:
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You've got commercial 'smarts'
- A doer - with lots of 'get-it-done' energy
- Diplomatically assertive, able to pull off the client expectation balancing act with ease
- Sociable... but you get on with the job too
- You're a follower policies, procedures and processes
- Positive by nature - but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable being held accountable
- Someone who takes the initiative
Your days will see you:
- Working on mid-high end residential renovation projects using Revit
- Perfectly design each space with form and functionality as a priority
- Produce and present highly detailed and accurate joinery & interior fit-out drawings
- Verify that your designs comply with all Australian standards, supplier specification and construct-ability
- Lead the complete design projects including consultations, conceptual designs, design development, functionality planning, mood boards and construction documentation.
- Provide accurate drawings to clients for approval, site to build to and Project Coordinators to implement with
- Communicate with Project Coordinator, site teams and estimations department regarding general design, detailing and build-ability information
- Manage client expectations & liaise with client on all facets of the project
- Oversee construction projects with Project Coordinator to ensure designs are implemented as agreed to with client
- And the various tasks and duties that ensure the required outcome
We enjoy a good laugh while coming together to innovate and push the company forward into exciting new areas. • We're a vibrant, quick moving business that is growing rapidly. • You'll play an integral part in a skilled team of designers, working on high end renovation projects • We enjoy a supportive team environment to achieve and grow in your own field and strongly encourage up-skilling • You'll get access to our education & training partner 'The Entourage' for professional development and growth • We offer job stability with high business growth forecasted
Sound interesting? Why not hit the Apply button, build your profile (no need for a CV or cover letter just yet)? Do a little 10-minute self-assessment that tells us a bit about your nature - and we'll be in touch!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
HOME by belle is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.
calendar_today4 days ago