HSE Advisors (BB-3E0E1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
From concept to completion, we deliver solutions for major construction projects through all phases of development for the iron ore, coal, minerals processing, energy, infrastructure, marine and renewables markets. We pride ourselves on successful execution of difficult projects and are renowned for delivering what we promise.
Monadelphous seek highly motivated HSE advisors for a large scale maintenance project in Moranbah.
As a HSE advisor with Monadelphous you will carry out a wide range of tasks that include yet are not limited to; presenting and updating HSE reports, tool box meetings, HSE management plans compliance, risk minimisation, monitoring, incident investigations, reviewing of weekly project safety performance.
Moranbah location. FIFO Brisbane
- April 2021 to June 2021 (Approximately)
- Fertilizer / Chemicals Industry
- Be paid for every hour that you work, casual hourly rate
- 6 HSE's - Day and Night shift
What you will bring
Previous field experience in a HSE Advisor role within the Construction industry, preferably with shutdown or turnaround experience.
- Ideally 5-10 years experience
- Minimum Certificate in OHS or higher
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of appropriate Australian Safety legislation, standards and codes
- Demonstrated ability in advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
- Strong Incident investigation experience
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
We are committed to zero harm, ensuring we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
calendar_today19 hours ago