Gymnastics Coach - Competitive Experience (BB-B39F6)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Be part of something new and exciting
- Great workplace flexibility
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly coach who enjoys working with children and building skills in gymnastics and life
BK Gym is the latest venture for the Belgravia Group and the realisation of a clear goal from Belgravia founder, CEO and Chair, Geoff Lord:
"To positively impact the lives of a million Australian Children
each year through physical activity".
Over recent years, a more sedentary lifestyle and significant population growth in our major cities have led to a rise in obesity and a worrying lack of basic physical skills. The result is that today’s kids may be the first generation with a shorter life expectancy than their parents.
BK facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Gym Skills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
BK's Bayside is one of many Belgravia Kids Gymnastics & Swim Centres. We have a number of centres in Victoria and one in O'Connor WA. Our Belgravia Kids gymnasts will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
You will adapt lesson plans and coach a variety of gymnastics programs in a safe, positive and fun environment for participants. You will require a Gymnastics Australia WAG/MAG/GfA (with competitive experience) Coaching accreditation, for Gymstar classes. This position will be after school hours.
Skills & Attributes:
- You must love working with kids and making a positive impact on their lives
- Energetic people skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion for developing others
- Friendly and open communicator
- A results focused team player
- An understanding of the value of physical literacy and the need to be active through gymnastics activities
- KinderGym - Coach Accreditation
- Current Gymnastics Australia Technical Membership
- Annually updating Gymnastics accreditation in accordance with Gymnastics Australia technical membership requirements.
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
Want to become a gymnastics coach?
We are willing to work with individuals who are not yet qualified but are interested in becoming gymnastics coaches. We are currently developing an incentive program that will see you gain experience and the accreditation you need to succeed in this role. Ask us about it.
Simply submit your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button and we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Belgravia Health & Leisure Group Pty Ltd