Content Program Manager, Alexa (maternity contract) (BB-37063)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Amazon is closely following the impacts of COVID-19. Learn more on how we are supporting our employees, candidates, customers and communities through the pandemic.
Content Program Manager, Alexa (maternity contract)
Job ID: 1443256 | Amazon Support Services PtyLtd
The Amazon Alexa team is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented Content Program Manager to help enrich the experience of Alexa customers. This role involves developing engaging and ingenious content experiences to delight Amazon device customers.
The successful candidate will work cross functionally with product managers, user interface designers, marketing managers, and our development team. They will deliver content that customers enjoy, using their deep knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand zeitgeist - culture, news, current events, sports, entertainment pop culture, music, TV, technology, books, etc...
The individual will create, edit, and provide QA for their own content areas, as well as supporting marketing and other product management teams on their content and editorial needs. They will also support the launch of new technical capabilities that will make their content more delightful and impactful through project managing the ANZ implementation.
Besides having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this content program manager will be detail oriented, extremely organized and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and have a healthy appetite for new technologies. They will be innovative, internally motivated, self-directed, and willing to help execute top-notch content to achieve business objectives.
This role requires native-speaking level proficiency in Australian English.
Please include links to your folio of written work or articles.
This is a 13 month fixed-term contract for maternity leave cover.
• Bachelor’s degree in writing, communication, journalism or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in writing and/or editing
• Proficient using HTML, CMS and other content creation tools
• Native-speaking level proficiency in Australian English
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• 5+ years’ experience in editing customer-facing content in a digital medium
• Strong creative and conceptual thinker
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work across multiple teams
• Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity
• An interest in and knowledge of pop culture, script writing and comedy
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Amazon.com, Inc.