Business Analyst (BB-4E5CB)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
We are searching for a Business Analyst to join our HR Payroll Project team on a 12-month contract. We are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation project to centralise our existing Payroll function into a central vendor. This critical role will work closely with the new vendor and APA Regional business to establish business requirements, review testing scenarios, migrate data and manage the transition for each entity. Our business requirements will need to incorporate any legalisation, awards and (EBA’s) to be processed to the new payroll vendor for system development. Reporting to the Payroll Project Manager, the successful candidate will be a valued member of the dynamic, inclusive and supportive team.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated working experience in a similar role with some exposure to either or all; gathering and documenting business requirements, test and understand system interfaces and process workflows; as well as working in a complex, fast paced global operating environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and results focused professional to further develop their skills and expertise by being an integral part of a Payroll Project team responsible for developing and implementing a new Payroll system.
What you will bring
• 5+ years' experience working in a Business Analyst role, with at least 2 of spent generating business requirements
• 3+ years' experience working with SAP
• Payroll experience and experience in working with legislation, awards and EBA’s
• Proven ability to clearly document and track requirements through to implementation
• Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy, integrity, accountability and good problem solving skills
• Strong ability in presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
What we offer
•The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation
•A dynamic working environment in an outcomes-focussed team
•Relative autonomy and flexibility to manage your work product
•A diverse workplace where your abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
•Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
•Competitive salary packages
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time Salaried