Site Manager (BB-29E0F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the role
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
As Site Manager, you’ll have full accountability for your site, ensuring a safety focus is at the forefront. You’ll be responsible for developing your team to maximise business growth and drive a consistent customer experience.
Good things you need
• Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
• To nurture a culture of development and opportunities driven by our values and behaviours
• To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority with a focus on ongoing business improvement and growth
• To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are met
• To be a leader that looks ahead, energises their team and delivers with pride always keeping safety and the customer front of mind
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time