Facilities Administrator (BB-5DF27)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
With a staff force of 38,000 we provide integrated facilities management services that create added effervescence for businesses everywhere. You will find us in the diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues to city offices and army barracks. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements
If your looking to make a positive career move, Spotless will be a great choice for you
The role of Facilities Administrator is to provide support to operations, finance and senior members of the company at all levels. Work Undertaken is in accordance with Contractual and Quality Assurance requirements to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded for both the company and the client. Employees of Spotless are required to adhere to all company policies including Quality Assurance and Occupational Health and Safety.
Formal Administration qualifications are preferred
- At least two years experience in a similar role supporting a team
- Experience using Financial Management Systems (SAP preferred), maintenance management systems (WMS), MS Office suite of software and Microsoft Teams
- Proven experience communicating to employees at all levels, customers and suppliers
- Experience with data entry and review
Benefits and Culture
- Supporting and inclusive environment
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good Employee Benefits and Entitlements
Please note as a prerequisite for this role candidates will be required to undertake a police check and working with children and vulnerable people check.
calendar_today1 day ago