Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - Disability Services (BB-8E976)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
We are Achieve Australia!
· Maximum term, full-time and part-time roles available.
· Competitive salary and generous benefits offered
· Base location: Summer Hill
Achieve Australia has been providing services to people with disability since the 1950s. Today, we are a registered NDIS provider offering accommodation, community participation, supported employment and support coordination services in the Greater Sydney and in Northern Rivers regions in NSW. We are driven by our Passion, Purpose and Principles:
· Our Passion is social inclusion for people with disability.
· Our Purpose is to build extraordinary lives, supporting people with disability to be well, have a home, choose a career, learn new skills, participate in their community and enjoy a full life.
· We live by our Principles of inclusiveness, stewardship, extraordinary outcomes and ethical practices.
Recent growth has now created a number of opportunities for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our ranks .
About the role:
You will be required to coordinate and deliver quality client nursing and support services consistent with the Disability Services Act 1993, ensuring services are in line with current service philosophy which promotes improvement in the quality of life and fosters independence for people with a disability.
We currently have full time, part-time and casual vacancies for roles across a range of sites (with varied medical and behavioural needs:
Locations have a range of shifts so if you have any availability limitations, let us know, and don’t forget to include your location preference.
To be successful in this role you will be required to address the following selection criteria:
Our benefits - Our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
· Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference in people's lives in an organisation that cares about people.
· Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
· Flexible working arrangements.
· Supportive, friendly and values-driven team environment and culture.
Achieve Australia is committed to implementing safer recruitment practices. This means we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and staff are expected to share this commitment. As a result, your application may be subject to a number of pre-employment checks; including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Right to work in Australia check and NDISWC. Please note criminal history does not immediately affect employment opportunities. Applications will be assessed on merit.
calendar_today16 hours ago
info Any Employment
location_onSummer Hill, Australia
work Achieve Australia