Showroom Sales Consultant (BB-53B2E)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
- Want job security with a leading brand 70+ years experience?
- Have a passion for home renovating and design?
- Enjoy taking leave every Christmas-NY for industry close down?
Our Stegbar Maroochydore showroom and sales office has an immediate opportunity for an energetic and friendly Showroom Sales Consultant to join our close working team. You will be contributing to the success of the branch, directly impacting our brand promise and our customer experience.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will serve retail and trade customers within the home renovation market and new build market looking for your expert advice and service.
What you will do?
- Showroom walk-in and phone sales enquiries for retail and trade customers
- Plan take offs, estimating and preparing quotations
- Servicing to customer quote and order enquiries
- Provide support to peer consultant and sales representative
- Deliver to sales targets and service model
- Updating leads progress in CRM
- Related sales administration
What we are looking for?
- Have a passion for representing your brand and product
- Professional and manage self well in a busy showroom environment
- Previous experience with showroom consultative solution selling
- Experience with plan take offers and quoting is desirable
- Supportive team player who prides themselves on their customer service
- Desire and ability to develop technical product, industry and standards knowledge
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Competent with MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
Ideally, you will have worked in a previous consultative selling environment, following company procedures and policies, and delivering to budgets. You will enjoy interacting with others and have the self-confidence and maturity to manage resolutions and build working relationships with our friendly team, suppliers and customers.
You will be supported with a full-time position 9 am-5 pm, extensive on-the-job training, stability and potential for sales career progression, and future sales representative.
You will also enjoy off-street parking, generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products and have the ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas during business close down between Christmas and new year.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and be able to obtain a clear police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
calendar_today2 days ago