Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
- An attractive salary package on offer
- A structured induction program to set you up for success
- Structured and supported pathways to become a pharmacy manager and owner
- A workplace focussed on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion
- Family orientated and philanthropic culture where success is openly celebrated and rewarded
- Gambier Village Pharmacy
- Priceline Market Place
- Priceline Mt Gambier
- Star Discount Chemist Mt Gambier
- Terry White Chemmart Gambier City
- Terry White Chemmart Sturt Street
About the role:
We have a unique opportunity to add depth of experience to your Pharmacist career by working across six Mt Gambier stores within Star Pharmacy Group which includes the brands of Star Discount Chemist, Priceline Pharmacy, Terry White Chemmart, and Independent.
Servicing different community demographics within the local region along with working with a variety of fantastic store teams your skills and expertise will find plenty of opportunity to develop deeply and broadly in your profession.
Part of the Pharmacist’s role will be to provide forward dispensing and counselling to customers as well as assisting with front of shop sales. As the Pharmacist, you will have assigned roles and responsibilities and as second in charge, you report directly to and assist the Pharmacist Manager. The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs and be flexible in availability to work weekends if required.
The role can be offered as a fixed term contract for 2020/2021, 2021/2022, or ongoing if desired.
- A willingness to embrace and practice our values
- Ability to leverage your influence and power to promote and serve your team
- Eager and willing to add to your knowledge base and skills
- Leading by example and being a good role model for your team
- A willing to release ownership and delegate important tasks and projects as required
- A deep understanding of exceptional customer service
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in various mediums
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- Technical competency supported by resilience and flexibility
- Motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable)
- Dose Administration Aids experience - Webster Packs
- NDSS and Diabetes knowledge (highly regarded)
The Star Pharmacy Group has over 50 pharmacies located in NSW, QLD, SA and is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmacy groups. We seek to attract and retain only the best people who align with our values and can thrive in a high-performance environment, underpinned by innovation, purpose and balance.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onMount Gambier, Australia
work Star Pharmacy Group