This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
As a graduate of master's in professional accounting at Tasmanian University I am seeking for a graduated accounting position. I have gained knowledge and understanding of financial reporting analysis, data processing, and generally accepted accounting principles through my studies and internship. I am enthusiastic, hardworking, quick learner, and am seeking to learn, grow and excel in accounting field.
Master of Professional Accounting (Specialization): Accounting, 12/2020
University of Tasmania - Sandy Bay, TAS
Accounting Internships /Accounts Payable Clerk, 01/2021 to Current
Vision Corporation TAS Pty Ltd – Hobart, TAS
- Processed outstanding invoices included cheques, EFT transfers, and overseas payment.
- Entered invoices in accounting software.
- Monitored accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintained vendor, especially for the unmatched purchase order to avoid invoice missing or unpaid.
- Reviewed tax invoices, stamp receipt date on tax invoice, and forward tax invoice to department manager for approval.
- Prepared monthly reports and bank reconciliation.