Spangaro Systems November 2013 - February 2014The project undertaken was funded by the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation (Victoria, Australia) and Spangaro Systems Pty. Ltd under Technology Student Accelerator Voucher TVP-TSA206. The primary project objective was to develop testing methods to enable the performance of the electronic battery sensor system to be evaluated and verified.
Development of this project is continuing as part of my final year project.
• Component sourcing and supervision of PCB population
• Development of a testing platform
• Conducting the testing under both low and high voltage (>200V) scenarios • Hardware debugging
• Development of an embedded software program controlling CAN, RS232,
and 1-Wire communications.
• PCB design
• Research into EMI interference and appropriate filter design • Market and industry standards research
• A written report of the work conducted submitted to the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation.
Masters of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
2013 - at Present (5 years) State of Victoria
Bachelor of Science
University of Melbourne
2009 - 2012
(3 years) State of Victoria