RAHEE INFRATECH LTD June 2011 - at Present1. Project planning/execution and mgmt.
2. Procurement/inventory control.
3. Quality adherence and control
4. Process improvement/innovation.
5. Material Planning
6. Operational Management
7. Resourse Allocation
8. Manpower supervision
Titagarh Wagons April 2010 - May 20111) Daily Monitor and Plan the Production Process of General and Special Wagons and their Prototypes in order to achieve Project completion targets.
2)Planning and scheduling of the manpower, machines and resources to ensure proper utilization.
3)To prepare reports, presentations to review the progress on daily basis.
4)Interact with shift supervisors to ensure the smooth function of the department on daily basis.
5)Co-ordinate with all the related departments for smooth execution of work flow.
6)Execution of the Job as per the customers(RDSO AND DRDO etc) requirement.
7)Maintaining the quality of the Job in accordance to the Quality Assurance/ Acceptance Plan (QAP) provided by the Approved Organizations(RDSO, DRDO & Private Client).
9)Job Inspection in accordance to the standard CHECK SHEETS.
10)Preparation of the Load Test Chart of the Bogies & Proto Wagon in accordance to RDSO’s instruction by applying Design Skill.
12)Analyse the Work Procedure for its improvement.
Engineer- Plant Maintenence
SMEPL August 2007 - March 20101) Routine maintenance of Plant machinery and equipments.
2) Installation and commisioning of plant machinery and equipments
3) Involvement in execution of plant extension projects with daily monitoring and report updating to the General manager- Plant.
4) Purchase of spare and machinery as per plant requirement together with vendor development etc.
5) Coordinationg and monitoring various Departments within the plant for smooth execution of plant process.