Ken BoddieBrisbane - State of Queensland
report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
So that he can swap wit and banter with other like-minded bees, he leaves his choleric melancholic character in his consultant's office and goes on a daily walkabout on beBee.
- BSc(Eng) in Civil Engineering, University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Diploma in Photography, Photography Institute.
- High School Certificate, Robert Gordon's College, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Communication Workshop In-House, Australia.
- Principal Consultant and National Quality Manager Douglas Partners Pty Ltd, Australia.
- Chief Geotechnical Engineer, NSW GHD.
- Technical Manager BFP, New Zealand.
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner, New Zealand.
- Senior Soils and Materials Engineer Pt Herder Carter Indonesia
Soils and Materials Engineer Various International Consulting Engineers, based in London, then in Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Singapore, with project visits to various Middle East, Far East and African countries.
- Ambassador, beBee.