Hi everyone, I'm Antony Dani Thomas, a Junior Logistics Coordinator with a Master's degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
I am a lover of food, technology and innovation's.
My goal is to keep an eye on the brighter things in life.
Junior Logistics Coordinator
September 2015 - at Present
State of New South Wales
• Coordinating with freight forwarders, and clients to ensure timely delivery of goods and services. • Preparing and organizing all the necessary shipping documents. • Maintaining communication with freight forwarders to monitor progress on shipments and providing feedback on the service.
Passenger Service Assistant
February 2012 - January 2014
Chennai - Tamil Nādu
• Providing a welcome service to passengers at check in, and assisting in smoothing the customer journey through the airport, within the limits of sound operational procedures. • Assisting customers during flight irregularities and, coordinating communication with affected passengers to ensure the passenger experience remains high. • Inspecting for any priority baggage and, assigning all baggage to the appropriate carousel.
Junior Warehouse Assistant
September 2013 - November 2013
State of Victoria
• Picking, packing and organizing products in warehouse. • Selecting products based on customer requirements. • Oversee special orders and delivery jobs.
August 2011 - January 2012
Kollam - Kerala
• Providing administrative and reception support. • Assisting with the accounts department on payroll/invoicing issues. • Maintaining files and electronic records.
March 2010 - March 2010
Hyderābād - Telangana
• Managing and satisfying the overall requirements of exhibitors in the exhibition hall during the India Aviation Exhibition and Conference Event 2010.
Master of Business in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
at RMIT University
2013 - 2015 (2 years) State of Victoria
Bachelor of Science in Airline and Airport Management
at Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology
2007 - 2011 (4 years) New York
Knowledge and keywords