I help marketing agencies and digital companies find growth and revenue, with innovative and creative solutions, specifically in the Asia Pacific region. With vision, creativity and innovation strategies, I have been responsible for digital, marketing, branding, loyalty and consulting activities.
Director - Chief Innovation, Sales & Marketing Officer
Trinity Consulting March 2016 - at PresentTrinity Consulting Services [TCS] is a highly networked marketing strategy, innovation and digital agency, that works closely with social, mobile app, media and software/technology solutions providers who have a desire increase their revenues and market share in some of the largest B2B and B2C markets in APAC (Asia Pacific) and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
Anthony [AJ] is helping organisations generate additional revenues in these markets with creative, innovative and full service digital solutions - from up-front strategy to full tactical and practical implementation and roll-out.
Chief Innovation & Growth Officer
DDB Asia Pacific March 2015 - May 2016As Chief Innovation Officer, I was tasked with taking head on, the challenge to:
• provide focus to DDB Group’s innovative business and marketing growth solutions
• commercialise new and existing digital and tech solutions to generate growth for agency clients
• engage creativity and innovation for drive long-term business growth for agency and clients
• apply creative thinking across business processes to deliver a competitive advantage and new revenue streams
• to connect the best minds within the agency in order to look at business problems from a different perspective
AJ spearheaded the commercial success of innovative digital solutions for DDB's clients – from mobile apps to web-ordering systems to e-stores and interactive retail assets – as well as enhancing client revenue streams and customer engagement to 'hack' into creative business growth opportunities.
Director - Sales, Marketing and Innovation
Sample Central December 2007 - March 2015Sample Central is a unique retail / consumer product / insights / experience that places a focus on consumers, allowing them to try, touch, feel and experience products, and brand innovations before buying the products. As the pioneer of 'tryvertising' or try-before-you-buy, Sample Central ignites the conversation and interaction between brands and consumers, consumer who are willing to provide their insights about products or services they have chosen to explore or shown and interest in.
Having created the global go-to-market strategy, AJ was the driving-force behind launching the concept to the market, taking an active, hands-on approach selling the concept into brands and growing the business worldwide via a franchise framework.
Executive Vice-President, Global Sales & Marketing
Creata Limited January 2004 - December 2007Creata is one of the largest marketing, premiums design + manufacturing, & sales promotions agencies in the world, serving some of the largest corporations including McDonald's, Kellogg's, Coca Cola, Nestle, & others since 1973.
AJ took a key leadership role during his time at Creata & was part for the global management team. Working across 15 offices in 11 countries on 5 continents. And was responsible for the design & production of over 1.3 billion happy meal toys.
• Setting creative direction for the company globally
• Focus the company on innovation and idea generation built upon creative marketing & promotion strategies
• Transitioned the Company from a premiums manufacturer to a full-service creative & interactive agency
• Accelerate the pace of Creata’s ability to deliver a full spectrum of below-the-line marketing services
• Leadership role in all major account pitches globally & was the driving force of the Company’s sales / marketing efforts
Vice-President Marketing & Digital, Asia Pacific
Fujitsu Consulting January 2000 - January 2004Fujitsu Consulting is one of the worlds top-tier global IT services organizations. With a focus on boosting efficiencies, cutting IT operational costs and create a sustainable competitive advantage with the client-focused IT consulting and integration services.
As Vice President of Marketing I was responsible for ensuring that clients business objectives were integrally linked to delivering true business value and the offerings of Fujitsu Consulting.
• Directed the strategy, planning and implementation of all Fujitsu Consulting Asia Pacific internal and external corporate marketing activities supporting the business goals toward growth and profitability
• Key executive on the Global Brand Program Team
• As Director of eBusiness Solutions, Asia Pacific, provided focus, direction and leadership to position Fujitsu as the partner of choice for eBusiness solutions
• Developed eBusiness solution offerings and the alignment to delivery capabilities