As a Site Engineer I supervised the construction of two projects that included the following infrastructure:
- Two pumping stations, four reservoirs, four pipelines to connect the pumping stations with the reservoirs and a pipeline to connect a dam that was being built at that time with the main pumping station.
- Supplied area: 6,500 ha.
- Material execution budget: 23 million €.
- Client: Aigues del Segarra Garrigues (ASG).
As a Project Engineer I was in charge of drafting a modified project in order to accomplish the new Environmental Impact Statement published by the European Union during the construction of the infrastructure mentioned previously. I also was responsible for supervising the as-built of both projects at the end of the construction.
Site and Project Engineer
Dopec May 2007 - November 2009As a Site Engineer I supervised the construction of a project that included the following infrastructure:
- Two pumping stations, two reservoirs, two pipelines to connect the pumping stations with the reservoirs, two filtering stations and two irrigation networks.
- Supplied area: 700 ha.
- Material execution budget: 7 million €.
- Client: Regs de Catalunya SA (REGSA). Nowadays it is called Infraestructures.cat.
As a Project Engineer I was responsible for drafting three projects; the first one to redefine the deficiencies found in the original project, the second one to include an area that had not been considered initially in the project, and the third one to define remote control and automation of the infrastructure built. At the same time, I also collaborated on drafting projects of different areas.